Friday, October 16, 2009

Good doctor's report

I went to the doctor yesterday for my monthly check-up. VERY good report from him...I still get to go to work! My due date has officially moved up to January 24th instead of the 29th but some don't think I'll make it even that long. Blood pressure was good. Weight gain was low :) All is good...from his perspective. I am the one feeling all the pressure and cramping! But Kenzie is healthy...heart rate of 150. And she moves all the time! Last night I was in bed wide awake at 10:30 and hubby didn't know why...I had already fallen asleep on the couch earlier. Then I put his hand on my belly and he quickly figured it out. Already if she is awake and moving around...so am I! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. TGIF!!!! or really I want to say TGAF...Thank you God for Another Friday!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Good deal! Working helps keep the weight down:) Hang in there!

Rebecca said...

Praise the Lord!! glad you got a good report

love you