Sunday, January 10, 2010

Almost done!

So looking back, it has been a while since I let the world know what is going on in my life. So, in trying to avoid working on lesson plans, I thought I would update you. I am 38 weeks prego today. Her name has now been changed to Addyson...for the 1000th time! But that is final...I promise! I go back tomorrow for a check-up but I only have a week left at the very most. Doctor is going to induce on the 18th unless I have her before then...I am praying I have her before then. I am absolutely miserable these days but that goes with it, right? I have had a crazy week with school activities, little girls' cheer camp, a fever blister, AND pink eye in BOTH eyes. And that still hasn't gone away. My eyes aren't red any more but still are matted shut every morning. Other than that, things are good. Baby's room ready, for the most part, thanks to tons of people (i.e. babysitter, husband, and basketball team)! One little section left to paint but won't take long. I promise to put pictures up when it is finished.

Along with life being crazy when you are a teacher, coach, cheer sponsor, wife, mother of a 2-year-old and one on the way...it is hard to find time for yourself. That time usually consist of sleeping, sleeping, and more sleeping...unless you are awake at 4:00 in the morning, then I watch Nick at Nite, the Food Network, or HGTV. I find it so hard to find time for the only one that matters...Him...my Heavenly Father. So, if you find time, please pray that I can find time. I talk to Him daily, but to really study His word has been pushed to the side.

I hope you all have a blessed week. Maybe the next time I am on here, I can post pictures of our newest addition.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow - glad to see you posted something!! and i know that you are busy, busy - so - YIPPEE!!!

looking forward to wednesday!

Rhonda said...

Get to posting pics sister. Need to see my Addyson!