Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Garage Sale!

Getting ready for our big garage sale this weekend. When I say big, I mean BIG. Two families and we are getting rid of a LOT of stuff. Hubby said "If we haven't used it in the past 3-4 months then it needs to go." I quickly reminded him that there are more seasons than what occurred over the oast 3-4 months. Then he changed his mind and said the past year. Hopefully we can make some big bucks!...yeah right.

Visited my parents this weekend. It was a nice visit but very hot in their house. One of the ac's broke and they didn't try to fix it or go get a new one until the day we left. My kiddos slept in just diapers and were still sweating. But had a great visit. Peyton is still talking about it.

I met up with an old friend. It was great to visit with her and let her meet my kiddos. They probably made her swear off kids for a while!

Stopped by Casey and David's for a few hours. Peyton LOVED the boat ride with Uncle David but wanted to ride Mark's "big boat". Too bad he took the key :)

This weekend is Addyson's Baby Dedication. Hope it goes well.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

It will:) And it is often HOT in that sweat box!

Rebecca said...

good luck with the garage sale - i can't make it to the dedication - no one for my children's church duty - am sorry - not that she will be all that upset :) i don't think she likes me the way Peyton does!!!