Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summertime!

Summer is here...YEA!!! But with summer comes cleaning...you know...stuff you are not able to do during the school year. I was SO pumped about summer cleaning...the last week of school. But now that it is here...I can't gather the energy to do it. I just want to sit around and sleep (go figure) and play with my kids all day. It will get done...I promise!

Please keep us in your prayers. We have to make a decision about something sometime this week. No details yet...nothing life threatening. We are praying that God makes it obvious to us both what needs to happen and that we (hubby and me) are on the same page. So far, neither have happened.

Other news...I have suddenly gone from "mommy" to "momma" to my 2-year-old. Don't really know how but it happened! Addyson is SOOOO rotten. Love her like crazy but she is bad sometimes. We just let her cry because we don't know what else to do that won't spoil her more. We are going to get her ears checked out AGAIN (for the 4th time)! Pray that goes well.

And for those of you who keep up with me, my dear friend did lose her baby. She has seemed to stay strong during all of this and wants nothing more than for our God to be glorified in the whole situation. But if I know her like I think I do...she still has her weak moments when she needs to cry. I wish so bad I was there with her but she is a long 4 hours away. Sister, if you read this, I love you and am praying for you. I will come see you soon.

Have a terrific Tuesday and until next time...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

she is human and she is a momma, so of course she has her weak moments - and i will be lifting her up in prayer to our Heavenly Father who will hold her in His loving arms

now, get to cleaning!!! just kidding - if it was me, I'd play with my kids, they are only young once - treasure it

love ya

Rhonda said...

Tell her I am so sorry. Who wants to clean when it is hot? Praying for same page:)