Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So tired!

With August comes getting ready for school. I had cheer camp last week...needless to say I slept ALL day Friday. Two former athletes stayed with us and put on the camp. It was GREAT to visit with them. They feel like part family! This week is 2-a-days!!!!! Love it but...I am running with the girls. AND I AM SO TIRED!!!! Jillian did not prepare me for this! I am still doing my Jillian workouts...you might think I am crazy for running and doing the 30-day shred but I have to...that's why! Today was an interesting day...while running our "course" they girls ahead of me start screaming "SNAKE, SNAKE" I froze...(there were no girls behind me). They all just ran over the snake thinking it was rubber...me...I froze then ran the other way. Needless to say, we didn't run back that way! We survived...the snake...I did have one athlete vomit today...that's always good...shows me they are working hard!

Please be in prayer for a man hubby and I work with. His dad died recently. Don't know much about the situation but they do need prayers.

Love to you all...have a blessed day and stay cool!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

yeah i would have run away too - glad to get an update on you guys - miss ya and love you