Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So tired...

When July hit, I was super excited because we were not going to do ANYTHING!!! We were just going to stay home and enjoy each other and our kiddos before we went back to school. Well, just as I make plans, God laughs. We have been going this whole month it seems. Our latest travel was to South Texas with some friends. Now when I say South Texas...I mean SOUTH Texas...60 miles from Del Rio to be exact. I was an interesting trip. Hubby killed an axis deer and little man fell in some cactus. Needless to say we made it home safely and were off again two days later...after two days of Algebra I EOC workshop...BORING!!! Just got back from my sister's house on the lake. Got to ride the "big boat" and LOVED it! Of course that was after we rode the 4-wheeler to Pappi's (?spelling?) to get the key. Fun times!

And two days from now, we leave to go on an Amtrak ride to Arkansas. Yes, I am a little scared but I must not show fear! Our little man LOVES trains so this should be like the ultimate train ride. And the day after we get back, cheer camp starts so I will be back in partial work mode. Where did the summer go???

I will post pictures later...a little tired right now. Enjoy your week and God bless you all. Please keep us in your prayers as I am seriously nervous about the train ride!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow - i am completely out of the loop - where all have you been and where are you going? sounds like fun, but you're right, exhausting

info please!!!

Daughter of the King said...

Well...starting July, we had company here...Stephanie for JH cheer camp and then Charlie's parents. Then it was garage sale time and we went to Longview for a few days. Then this past weekend, Addyson and I left on Thursday and went to San Antonio with some friends and then Charlie and Peyton came with the dad and we all met in Rock Springs...about 60 miles from Del Rio. Then when we got back I had workshops for 2 days. Then we went to Casey and David's so Charlie could play softball with David. And now we are leaving again to go to Hope but we are taking an Amtrak. Tired yet?? And when I get back from that, HS cheer camp starts, then 2-a-days, then teacher inservice. Love it!

Rebecca said...

yep - i'm tired

what great memories though - other than the cactus :)

love you

Rhonda said...

Got a dictionary yet? The train ride will be awesome!