Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm back!

Our "family" Christmas picture that I have to twist my hubby's arm to take every year.
The kiddos after church.


So it has been once again F-O-R-E-V-E-R since I have been on here. Well...today I am home with the kids so I have the time. We had a great Christmas break...just not long enough. Visited with lots of family and ate tons of great food! My babies are another year older, 3 and 1, and growing way to fast for my liking. P is 3 going on 15...it could be because he is around high school kids a lot! He is too smart for his own good. A is Ms. Sassy Pants! Total diva...as her Audie says if a 1-year-old can be...but HATES bows!!! Hates them in her hair, hates them on her shoes, etc! Hubby and I are doing well...as soon as he gets over his bronchitis :) We have our house on the market with prospects moving up to the surface. Totally seeking God's will in this situation!!! Looking forward to spring break and summer...we both wish we could be stay-at-home-parents right now with our kiddos being the ages they are. But that not how life goes.

BTW...I am home with a sick child so please keep him/us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

YIPPEE!!! glad to have you back - sorry it has to be because your kiddo is sick - hope everyone feels better soon

love you