Friday, September 4, 2009

Three little lines...

So I am not sure if that is an appropriate title but oh well. Yes, we saw our baby and it is a she!!! She is measuring kind of big for how far I am but due date still around the end of January. Hubby threw his hands up and said loudly "YES!!!" I think he is a little excited about his little girl. I am too. Was I hoping for a boy...yes, only because of a deal we made. If we have a boy, we get to try to have another. If we have a girl, we are done. Needless to say, I would like three kids. Hubby did say that it is okay...we don't have to end with her. Don't get me wrong...I am very excited I am having a girl. It will be a lot different from the little man I have running around. He (little man) has obviously known the who time because he always calls the baby "sissy" or "siser". It's amazing what little kids know. So, she is due in January...looking like I won't get my extra week off but that is okay. I will eventually get it, just not mixed in with my maternity vaca.

Not too bad of a weekend ahead...garage sale tomorrow. Grandparents coming to watch/visit little man. Monday off...I think it will be good. I do have to grade some papers but what's new, right? I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend. Congrats out to my great friend who just had her little boy last night...or early this morning. I can't wait to meet him!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

we spent all weekend thinking up nicknames!

Rebecca said...

J.E.D. new nickname :)

Daughter of the King said...

Thank you sisters...thank you!

Rebecca said...

are you still there?