Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So I am crazy!

A few people...my hubby and my mom...have notified my of my blog not being up-to-date. I can understand my mom letting me know, but never thought hubby would be interested in it. Not a lot has been going on. School is crazy so when we have time to just sit, we usually fall asleep. I think the past two nights all three of us have fallen asleep on the couch. I have officially become the girls' cross country coach and according to my girls...I am crazy! Cross country is all running and that is something our girls are not really familiar with...it's a completely new idea to them. Yesterday and today have been probably my "craziest" day yet. Yesterday they had to run 3 miles...most walked over half of it. They thought they would not live to make it back to the school, but they all did. Today, I loaded them up and drove out in the middle of nowhere...more so than we already are...to a BIG hill. They had to run 10 sprints up the hill. On the FIRST one all I heard was "my legs hurt so bad!" Then, when the 10 hill sprints were over, we headed back to the school. However, the truck seemed to stall exactly 1 mile from the school...go figure. The girls had to run back. One said, "Today you are on my bad list." I thought "Just today? That is awesome...usually it is everyday." Once again, they all seemed to make it back. Cheerleading is always interesting but when is there not drama in cheerleading, right? Not much going on this weekend. In-laws coming to visit, so maybe I can get some stuff done around the house.

Oh yeah...we find out on Friday if we are having a girl or boy...or both! FYI...my belly is already HUGE!!!!!! My kiddo says he is going to have a sister but we will see.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yeah for baby! Hang in there! Love you:)

Rebecca said...

boy - that brings back memories of our crazy cross-country days!! good times :)

glad to hear you are well - i was starting to get a little worried since you haven't blogged in a week!! it's like I told big sis - if you are going to have a blog, EVERY DAY!! just kidding, i know you guys are busy

love you