Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I figured it out!

I figured out how to change the background.

I found my verse s for today...

Jeremiah 29:11-14a
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity..."

Okay, while typing that, some things came to me. First, keys parts to me...1)seek me with ALL your heart and you WILL find me and 2)call, come, and pray and I will listen.

Also, have you ever noticed that verses like this are not written in past tense but instead present or future tense. You probably already knew that but it just came to me. To me, this means that our God IS a living God. He is not dead and only did those things for people of His time, but, instead is alive and doing them for ME!!!!! Hallelujah and Praise God!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

ok - 2 things

1- great verse and great insight on the present tense - He IS!!! not was and not just will be - HE IS!!! love that

2 - so glad you figured out the background and picture thing - BUT PLEASE take me out of that one - that doesn't even look like me and i am sorry but i am standing awkwardly close to Charlie - weird

Rebecca said...

boy you are fast!! much better

Rhonda said...

Yeah And put the pic of bec back... I wanna see:)