Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love

Okay, Here are some pictures of some great things that have been going on in my life. I titled this post "Love" because some of these are from Valentine's Day and other are of my loves. I know I always post a lot of pics at one time but that is me...Enjoy!
Here are the gifts that the kids and I made for their daddy...aka my hubby!



And this is how we looked after the project was finished...



Me and my babies.


My blue-eyed girl.




Baby girl's name that her babysitter made on her cricket...or however you spell it. We painted the frame on the wall and then put her name in the middle.



Her room. We are not completely finished with it. We...I...still have to put up decor and clean off the dresser. If you have any ideas for decor, please feel free to let me know. But please know I don't do characters and very little flowers. Yes, we did paint this ourselves...with the help of our lovely babysitter and girls from our basketball team. And it would not be this clean had it not been for my loving sister #3...and trust me it really is clean! I know you are jealous of the paint job but believe it or not we really are not professionals... :)













Sweet baby girl sleeping today...too precious for me not to share.










2 comments:

Rhonda said...

yeeah yeah yeah sister # 3.... the gifts are cute. The hair is a hot mess... but she is a cutie!

Rebecca said...

you rock sister #3 - man, sister #3 must be AWESOME!!! hehehe

the pictures are beautiful - i love the one of you and the kdis - peyton is such a happy kid - and i am impressed with the 'framed' name in her room - good job - but you'll have to ask my hubbie about decor