Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I knew this would happen...

So school starts and I don't have the time/energy to keep up everyday. However, I guess every couple days is not bad...that way I am not just rambling on here. School is not bad. I have one class where I have two preps at the same time...alg 2 and pre-cal at that! I literaly run from one room to the other. I did get an 18-year freshman yesterday. And I made some girls throw up (from running)...that's always fun, right sis? Oh, and I am down to 4 cheerleaders. Anyway, I am kind of looking for advice/opinions. First, does anyone know what to do for back pain and pelvic pain during pregnancy? I thought I was going to die yesterday. I was almost in tears by the end of the day but it hurt so bad. I don't remember this with my first. Also, speaking of my first, he is being not very good the past couple of days. Do you think it is because we are starting a new routine? I mean fit throwing like I have never seen before! Like I said...advice/opinions...I will listen but don't get mad if I don't do what you suggest.

I hope everyone has a blessed day today.

Verse for today...Jeremiah 29:11...LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

First - i love you and i am sure you are doing an awesome job at school!!

Second - i had back and pelvic pain when i had bladder infections - you might check for that - also, being on your feet like you are when you are teaching can cause that, so take it easy when you can - tylenol

Third - yes, the change in routine can definitely cause the fits and bad behavior - remember, he was with his mommy and daddy all day, every day (pretty much) for the enitre summer and now he only sees you in the morning and at night - that's tough on a little one - pray, pray and then pray some more

and finally, love you

Rhonda said...

as if you needed a reason to talk about your first - nice segway though! Yeah what Rebecca said! love you