Friday, July 9, 2010

Changes...

If you want to win a Lifeway Bible Study Kit by Priscilla Shirer click here.

I made a visit to my lovely medicine man...as my sister says...Dr. E. He says that my cholesterol is too high and I have to make some changes. So...I eat LOTS of veggies these days...salads, green beans, brocolli, V-8 juice, etc. And I have started taking Cholest-Off. If you know anything about it, let me know. I asked the pharmasist about it and he said everyone who has bought it from him has liked it. I asked him if it could hurt me and he said no...so I think I will be ok.

Now...food has changed, yes...but I have started exercising...again! Jillian Michaels...here I come. I have taken on the challenge of the "30-Day Shred" to which my sister told me I would cry. The first night...I yelled at her after she said they were right thre with me...in the same shoes as I am...to which I relied...no you aren't...you aren't fat like me!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't change anything but it felt good to yell back.

I am attempting day #2 today. Probably won't be able to move tomorrow. Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i will be praying you through the shred - i hear it's brutal!!!