Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Now we wait...

Today was an exciting yet stressful day for us...we put our house on the market! Yes...in these unsecure times, we have taken a leap of faith. Oh, let my faith stand strong, oh Lord. We want one of two things to happen after selling the house...1) we move to the Longview area sometime in the future...2) if we settle here, we find land. So, please be in prayer for us...that God will make His will clear to us and that we will follow it. So...now we wait.

In the mean-time, I have changed my diet to work on lowering my cholesterol. I am doing good with it but I do have those meals...about once a week...that aren't too good. Well, today I had one of those meals and I hated every minute of it. First, it wasn't that great (taste). Second, I got full pretty quick so I didn't get to enjoy the parts that were good. And, third, I was totally sick to my stomach when I got home! I think I will stick to my salads and veggies!

Here are some random pictures...enjoy!

hubby and me at Casting Crowns concert
"the girls"

"the boys"


Baby Dedication

Have a blessed day!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

will be praying for you - and for God's wisdom and direction

love the pictures!!!