Friday, July 2, 2010

much needed


So today has been a productive day. I woke up to a 6-month-old kicking me in the face and yes...screaming...ate my oatmeal, put baby girl back to bed, did my workout, played outside with little man, then began the vicious task of cleaning house. Not your everyday cleaning house but washing walls, baseboards, ceilings, ceiling fans, dusting everything, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc. Yes, I am very tired and still have lots more cleaning to do. I did stop for lunch, which those of you with high cholesterol like me...I had a spinach salad with white albacore tune, mozzarella cheese, avocado, pickles, and tarter sauce, crackers, and green tea. I am well on my way to losing this baby weight and lower the ol' LDLs.


By the way, here is a picture of all the grands at mom's "surprise" birthday party.


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

love the picture - could you email me that one and any others that you would like? and goo for you on the healthy eating and exercise!!!

Rebecca said...

where did my comment go?

Rhonda said...

Who does that "punk" in the back throwing up gang signs belong to? Oh wait... he is mine!