Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Day

So my second day of work has come and gone and boy am I tired!!! My kiddo adjusted better to the babysitter yesterday than he did on Monday so we are making progress. I guess the chewies she had for him at breakfast time would help any little kid, right? No sunglasses yesterday, just sippy cup in hand.

Sitting in one of our meetings yesterday, my husband and I realized that some people, even though they are teachers and have a degree, really just aren't that smart! And these are the people who are going to be teaching my child...ok. Common sense, people, common sense!

Another exciting note...my God is absolutely, positively, without a doubt 100% AMAZING!!!!!! A miracle happened yesterday that I NEVER expected. No need to elaborate, just know that HE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, in the first two hours i was home last night, I cooked dinner, ate dinner (as a family at the dinner table), cleaned the kitchen, bathed my kid, put him to bed, and talked to my mom. I am starting to really feel like a mom these days! Needless to say, it took me about 3 minutes to fall asleep after my head hit the pillow. I told my husband he could watch whatever he wanted for 5 minutes but at 10 I was watching the news...didn't make it to 9:55. What a day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

glad it's going well!

love ya