Friday, August 21, 2009

My sisters informed me that I needed to add pictures to my blog. I guess since photography is what I do on the side, I could share some with you all. Some are "professional" and others are just snapshots.

First is my family...

This is my husband and my kiddo in the mountains in Northwest Arkansas. Needless to say, hubby loved it up there!


This is my side of the family at Thanksgiving almost a year ago. There are only 8 grandkids in this pictures but there is one on the way!!!

This is my in-laws with my kiddo at Halloween.


This is my hubby and me on our wedding day.


Me and my kiddo at prom this year. One of our students made him a little boutinnere.


My kiddo at a softball game. We went to watch one of our former athletes play at the JuCo level!


This is my job on the side...
Our former athlete playing softball. She would probably have a cow if she knew this was on here.

And some prom pictures I took.


I hope you have enjoyed a little of me and what I do. I hope to post more pictures with time but my sister is right...it takes a long time to get these pictures on my blog.
Goodnight and God bless you all!






2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Way too long! Good shots though! Love you

Rebecca said...

not too long at all!! loved it - you have a beautiful family!!