Monday, August 24, 2009

Short But Sweet

Good morning! It is now 6 am and I am preparing for my first day back with the kiddos. Didn't get everything accomplished this weekend that I wanted to but I did sleep alot. I guess my body (and the baby) thought I needed it to get ready for our first day back. I did get to see my parents this weekend for a short time but I always enjoy every minute of that. More to come on that later...

So, I don't have much to say this morning except to share my pray with you.

Lord, You have prepared a way for me. Help me to follow in it and glorify You along the way. You have put me where I am for a reason. Help me to be a light for someone who lives in darkness. Be with all teachers everywhere as we begin a new year with old and new kids. Thank You for the opportunity to be a teacher and to do your work. I love you, Lord!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Amen!! Good luck and I know you will be great!

that prayer works for me too!

Rhonda said...

well said - and yes we know you love you mommy & daddy:o)