Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Forgot one thing...

I forgot a very important story in my last blog, which I olny posted like 5 minutes ago.

So my 20+ month old son knows what to do when we sit down to dinner and pray. Last night I put his salad...yes, a salad...infront of him while we got everything else on the table. He did go ahead and begin to eat it but whose going to stop a 20-month old from eating a salad...come on people. However, when my husband and I sat down and he said let's pray, our kiddo put down his fork, reached out his ranch dressing covered hands and said "Ready!". He will also put his head down but still looks up with his eyes. He's only 20 months...we can work onthe eyes. He is the smartest and coolest kid in the world, sorry sisters.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Good job sis! SO GLAD I AM NOT YOU going back to work! Hope it is better today:)

Rebecca said...

aww - it's ok - he is pretty cute!!